You’ve worked hard all week. Now it’s time for a little pampering. There’s no need to “break the bank.
1. Subscribe To Streaming Services
You may not have a home theater but that’s no reason not to enjoy watching movies at home. For as little as $10 per month, you can subscribe to streaming services, such as Spotify Premium or Netflix. So, go out and pick up a few of your favorite treats and pamper yourself with
2. Here’s How To Upgrade Your Shower Experience
- A curved shower rod gives the illusion that your shower is larger than it is.
- Add to that a sophisticated shower head with multiple settings and you’ll feel like you’re in a spa – an easy way to pamper yourself without spending your time and money at a day spa.
- Dry off with some fluffy bath towels to add to the experience.
3. How To Savor Your Sleep
- Place motion sensor dimmer lights in your home so you can avoid bright lights when getting up to the bathroom.
- Invest in some high-quality sheets for the perfect sleep experience.
4. Buy A Breadmaker
The bread just about makes itself, and your home will smell great for hours to come. When ready, brew some high-quality loose-leaf tea. It’s tastier and still cost-effective.
5. Treat Your Fee
- Your feet take a lot of punishment throughout the course of a day. Treat yourself to a pedicure.
- Then, buy some gel insoles for your shoes to keep your feet feeling good all day long.
6. Learn How To Cook A Few Signature Dishes
Making an effort to learn how to make a few of your favorite dishes allows you to enjoy the meal without leaving the comfort of your home. You can even subscribe to one of those meal delivery services without breaking the bank and get all the ingredients delivered to your door. Make cooking easy and simple, yet delicious and affordable with this option to pamper yourself!