What was your first thought when you read this title? To bookmark it and read the article later? If you answered, “yes,” keep reading:
- Every night set up what you need for the next day. That includes: clothes, meals and office articles.
- In the morning, perform 10 minutes of exercise to get those endorphins going.
- Atmosphere makes a difference.
- Do not work at home. Home should be reserved for relaxing.
- Redecorate your office monthly. Use the color red to increase attention to details and blue to raise productivity.
- Make your workplace a “mobile free zone.” Your productivity will increase if you work without interruptions.
- Organization is key.
- Divide big projects into mini projects. Your sense of accomplishment will fuel the energy for the next task.
- Try this schedule: Work hard 10 minutes, followed by 2 minutes of break. Do this 5 times an hour.
- Decide what you’ll do on your breaks ahead of time.
INFOGRAPHIC HERE TO SAVE AND LOAD