One way to make your online content more personable, and in turn more credible, is to put a face to your online identity. Because your photos will represent your online brand, it is important that they look professional. It is also important to have a variety of shots and poses. This will help people see different sides of your personality as well as provide options to use for different mediums and purposes.
So, you have your professional headshots, now what?
Here are some places where you should utilize those professional headshots:
- Social networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more….)
- Your blog
- Business cards
- Promotional and marketing materials
- Email signature
- Press kits or any PR-related materials
- Speaking engagement materials
- Ad campaigns such as print ads, billboards, and digital banners
- Business and recruitments networks such as Zoominfo
- General or industry-related avatar profiles such as Monster.com or Amazon.com
Help strengthen your brand by giving your customers a face to the name. Your professional headshots can be used across a variety of platforms, establishing a brand that people will be familiar with and trust. In this digital age, there are even more opportunities to use your headshot! Set up your professional headshot photography session today and get your face out there! Book your corporate portrait session online here or call 512-331-7744.