Gary took his family’s wine business from $3 million to $60 million in just 5 years. He then created VaynerMedia, one of the world’s hottest digital agencies.
- Think of social media as “jab” opportunities to attract consumers.
- Social media is very powerful. Use Twitter to see what people are talking about and jump into the conversation. When trying to sell something on Facebook or Pinterest, develop a solid strategy. Never ignore the opportunity to listen to what people are saying on social media platforms, especially Twitter.
- Entrepreneurs need to lose the sense of entitlement. Entrepreneurs can’t wait to see the ROI and then invest. Some people are still waiting to see the ROI social media can bring, while others have been taking advantage of it for years.
- There can be no ROI unless you educate yourself then use what you’ve learned.
- Entrepreneurs must realize social media allows them to build a database.