Warmer weather makes networking so much fun and the women of Austin know how to do things right. These 8 upcoming events will not only help you build genuine and useful relationships; they’ll also help you welcome the arrival of Spring which is the season for optimism, renewal, and growth.
- On Tuesday, March 6 from 11 AM to 1 PM, the group, Women Helping Women 2 Network, is having a luncheon meeting in North Austin. This will be an opportunity for like-minded businesswomen to come together and help each other grow and prosper. Be sure to bring your business cards and a friend on this day, and don’t forget to RSVP to let them know if you can attend.
- The FABulous Working Ladies is a group with only one goal in mind. They are committed to bringing women together so they can better serve in business, life, and community. Join them for a FAB Ladies Luncheon on Thursday, March 8, from 11:30 AM to 1 PM. Make sure you RSVP because they say the Mimosas will be flowing all day.
- Texas Women in Business is hosting a Happy Hour on Thursday, March 8th, at 6:00 pm. This will be a relaxed event where you can network and enjoy a glass or two. Make sure to stock up on your business cards because this is an opportunity for you to bond over shared interests and build some great relationships.
- On Sunday, March 11 at 9:30 AM, what could be better than attending a Power Women Breakfast and sitting down with the decision-makers, mothers, leaders, wives, innovators, activists and mentors who are inspiring the next generation? This Power Women Breakfast kicks-off other activities that are happening during the SXSW Conference.
- The Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network (DWEN), is sponsoring an event called Women Funding Women on Sunday, March 11, from 12:30 to 3:30 PM. This is where the influencers, investors, and innovators are meeting so they can shine a spotlight on the investments made in women-led companies. There will be a working luncheon and a networking reception where you can make some important connections.
- The 2018 Women in Digital Party is where you can meet and mingle with some of the most powerful women in the digital world. This event will be held on Monday, March 12, from 4:30 PM to 8 PM at the Market & Tap Room in Austin. Grab your tickets now because they’re really going fast.
- The Chocolate, Coffee, and Wine Lovers is not just your average social meetup group. They strive to have more interaction, more events, more friendships, more connections, and more fun! On Thursday, March 15, from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM, you can join in the fun and attend their ladies luncheon. At this event, they are offering mini-trade show tables if you would like to showcase your business. When you RSVP, just let them know if you would like to reserve a table.
- Join the unique circle of ladies in the Austin Women & Wine group as they take a 4 night Western Caribbean cruise. The dates and times are Thursday, April 26, 2018, 4:00 PM to Monday, April 30, 2018, 8:30 AM. Visit their website today and learn how you can make an early deposit of $25 and secure the lowest price for your cabin.
Networking opportunities and Spring just go hand in hand. That’s because the warmer weather makes it a great time to connect with one another, learn something new, and just have some fun! Why not start the Spring season off right with a great photo to put on those business cards? It just makes perfect sense because these events are all about branding and your image is essentially your own unique personal brand. A professional headshot will show a relaxed and confident you while communicating your style and personality. This is what will add that personal touch and help people remember you. To book an appointment, please contact us at Korey Howell Photography today.