Do’s and Don’ts
- Do use the restroom before you arrive. We will not make the restroom open to the public.
- Don’t expect beverage service, sorry!
- Do arrive wearing your first outfit.
- Do have the rest of your belongings in a bag that can hang.
- Do keep your cell phone in the bag or in your purse.
- Do park in our designated space (if not available, ok to park elsewhere).
- Do wait in the car until your appointment time, keep the AC blowing.
- Do call 512-331-7744 to let us know you are here, we will unlock the front door for you.
- Do observe all recommended safety protocols.
- Don’t bring anyone to the studio with you.
Wash your hands, obvi!
Proceed immediately to the no-touch-soap-dispenser hand washing station and proceed to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Our favorite hand-washing song is “Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey. But you do you. No pressure. Stay in the hand washing station until invited into the studio by your photographer.
Moving through the session
- Follow the green tape! Step one, come on in and catch your breath. Move to the next piece of tape at the hand washing station, then move toward the studio entry tape.
- Hang your belongings on the rolling rack including your purse and clothing.
- Gentleman, please bring a grocery bag to place in your keys, wallet, sunglasses, phone, etc.
- We have a small table and mirror for last minute touchups including a lint roller.
- Ladies, you might wish to fresh up your lipstick that your mask may have messed up!
During your session
- Korey or Olympia will give you guidance on posing as well as have you adjust clothing, jewelry, your tie, whatever, rather than just doing it for you. So basically Simon Says…
- This is your time to forget all about COVID19 and just bring to mind all the things you are grateful for. Let all the tension drain out and just shine, baby, shine.
Same-day review and selection process
- When the session is done you will be pointed to the sanitized leather sofa in the viewing area.
- Your photographer will show your images on a wall-mounted TV monitor so you will remain 6 feet apart.
- Fall in love with yourself on camera and let the photographer help you select your favorites and use Photoshop to remove any extra quarantine lbs. We got you.
Credit card check out
Unless your session has been prepaid, step to the credit card chip terminal, you will handle your own card. To approve, use your complimentary Korey Howell PhotographyGroup stylus pen to push any buttons, sign, and then keep the pen!
Tipping policy. During this time, the only way to tip Olympia will be using Venmo. Instructions will be at the counter. As the owner, it’s not appropriate to tip Korey, but 5-star reviews, a shout-out on social media, and referrals are always appreciated.
Thumbs Up of Approval
Gather your belongings, skip the hugs and handshakes this time. We’ll look for a thumbs-up of approval and then exit.